- Your Content Goes Here
- Your Content Goes Here
- Your Content Goes Here
- 4500 square feet
- Sleeps 28 in beds or 32 using our comfy leather couches
- 6 bedrooms (include game room& theatre)
- 4 bathrooms (2 Down Stairs & 2 Up Stairs)
- 2 Commercial Size Climate Control Units with AC & HEAT
- Tree House Theater sleep 14 in custom designed Triple Stair-Step Theatre Beds, (2) Four PersonBunk Beds, Wet Bar, 360 degree tree top forest views & private covered balcony with more chairs
- Super Cozy Fun Family Game Room: POOL TABLE, 50” High DefTV, Entertainment Center, Sofas, Tables, & Other Fun
- Downstairs Bedroom: Our Mama & Papa’s Private Bedroom Sleeps 2 in a 4
Poster Queen Canopy Bed with its own spa like bathroom #1.
- Down Stairs Bathroom # 2
- Laundry Room with washer & dryer
- Upstairs Bedrooms:
- Master sleeps 4 (2 in a King and 2 in a trundle)
- Two large Tree Top Bedrooms sleeps 8 (2 queen beds per room)
- Covered balconies attached to EVERYroom
- High Def SMART TV w/ Premium Cable in EVERY room
- Super High Speed Wireless Internet (FREE)
- KITCHEN: Whimsical McKenzie Childs decor
- Breakfast Bar, Antique Island, Room for multiple chefs, Fully equipped
- Stainless appliances, Copper Pots, Granite Counters, HUGE Farm Sink, Convection Oven: Everything you’ll need for a wonderful family meal!
- 2 Gas Fireplaces w/ Remote Control (NO MESSES TO CLEAN UP)
- Fenced Front & Back Yards (Only the back yard is doggy safe)
- Located within the tall pine trees across the street from Pinetop Lakes Golf
Course 13th Fairway
- Pinetop Lakes Association ACTIVITY CENTER w/ Stable, Trail Rides,
Lessons & Boarding, Concerts&Special Events, Carriage Rides plus so much more…
- Pinetop Lakes REC CENTER w/ Pool & Spa, Tennis Courts & Gym,
Racquet Ball, Pool Tables&Ping Pong& many scheduled fun activities throughout the year for adults and kids.
Great Stay!Sample Review
Great house close to townReally enjoyed our stay at Magnolia Mountain Cottage. Cute house with everything you need, and all in working order. Felt very homey. Karen L. 2018
Close to townMy husband and I stayed Magnolia Mountain Cottage in Prescott for 4 nights in July with our dog. It is a cute little bungalow located close to the town center. Thank you Guy for helping us fix the direct TV when we first got there. The evap system did a good job of keeping the house cool it was warm while we were there and it kept us comfortable. I thought the booking process included a lot of paperwork and much of it was redundant and not necessary. The list of things to do and places to eat is a nice addition to the usual searches on yelp or trip advisor. Be aware that some of the places that say they are across the street are really down the street (and a fair-sized hill) and across another street. What is actually across the street is a large trash dumpster that belongs to the school that is next to the house. So, if you are sitting on the front porch that is your view. The kitchen was well stocked. 2018
Better than expectedWe visited Prescott for am event and were late to book. This looked expensive and lots of paperwork. All true but the owners take incredible care of the place and went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable. The owners are on site but that is also why the place is in great condition. This is. 4 person place with 2 optional singles in the 2 bedrooms. We had a wonderful time! Apr 2018 Tom H.
ZIP LINE TOUR AT SUNRISE SKI RESORT 20 MINUTES FROM THE CABIN!STAY AT KOBEY’S COZY CABIN AND KOBEY’S COZY SKI LODGE & GOLF RETREAT AND DON’T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR ZIP LINE TOUR… http://sunriseskiparkaz.com/zip-line-sunrise/
PRESCOTT BUNGALOW GETS 5 STARSWe have stayed at this quaint home several times before, and have always enjoyed it. Recent changes with great internet and satellite TVs have made it even better. Very close to downtown attractions and the Sharlot Hall Museum. Prescott is a great get-away. It was 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix. The home is very comfortable for such a historic home. We hope to be back soon.
Pinetop Extreme Cabin for the StarsThis was the most amazing cabin, especially for anyone for a big family, with big or little children. The children playroom with the log pillows that sleeps a zillion people and the pool room were awesome. This cabin has everything and was like being in a a 5 star hotel.
If you are looking for fun in Arizona – THE RUN TO THE PINES CAR SHOW in the WHITE MOUNTAINS – Sept 25, 26, & 27Don’t miss the 32nd annual RUN TO THE PINES CAR SHOW located on the driving range tucked within the beautiful, cool pine trees of the Pinetop Lakes Country Club.
What a beautiful place!We rented the Lodge for a fun weekend with friends and it was more beautiful then we could have dreamed! From the pool table room to the entertainment room every area was beautifully decorated and really made you feel at home. The kitchen is to die for…We spent a lot of time cooking and laughing it was absolutely perfect. This place is just amazing and Guy and Dixie pay attention to every detail. Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend get away, we will be back! Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Pet-friendly, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Adventure Seekers, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers
“Happy Renter from Flagstaff”Kobey’s Cozy Cabin is wonderful. Everything we needed was on site and the overall experience was second to none. We made extensive use of both the front and the side decks along with the hammocks and yard furniture in the backyard. The interior was perfect for our needs. Two bedrooms for the adults and a third for the kids complete with bunkbeds, toys and a tv. We spent most of our vacation at the cabin enjoying the relaxing atmosphere, grilling and playing games. We did take a day trip to a local lake in Show Low which was a fun afternoon outing. Guy was great to work with. He sent along everything needed to secure the cabin via e-mail and the process was super easy and straight forward. I’d rent again from him in a heartbeat.The cabin and the gated community in which it resides was super quiet which really helped put the “relaxing” in our vacation. Overall 5 star experience. Would and most likely will, rent again next summer from Guy.
$rss_items = $rss->get_items(0, $maxitems);