We stayed at the Paradise Valley Oasis for a week with extended family and loved it!
Location was perfect – within 10-15 minutes of anything you’d need, from gas, restaurants, shopping, attractions – in a gorgeous neighborhood.
The pool was perfect and where we spent the majority of our time. The house had plenty of room for people to spread out and entertain themselves (pool table, TVs, quiet places to curl up with a book) and the booking process was quick and easy.
All towels (bath and pool) and most paper products were included. They also have two high chairs and pack and plays for you to use – which was huge since we were traveling with a toddler.
We ate the majority of our meals at home, and after a stop at Costco (15 minutes away) we had plenty of room to fit everything in the huge refrigerator, freezer and pantry.
A few things to note:
• Bedrooms/Bathrooms: The master bedroom and bath are lovely, and on the main floor. The rest of the bedrooms are upstairs. The listing does not make it clear, but there are 4 bedrooms upstairs (1 Queen, 1 Queen, 1 Full and one large room with 3 Queen beds) and one full bath. Everyone did fine and rotated showering/getting ready and we are a pretty low key bunch – but that was the one thing they all commented on.
• Kitchen: The kitchen is awesome. Tons of storage, utensils, pots/pans, glassware, even chilled glasses in the freezer for beer. There are stoves, warming drawers, a phenomenal and huge griddle, and even a refrigerated drawer for herbs/produce. There were a few things they did not have though which you may want to bring in advance or pick up at Target (15 minutes away):
– Good knives. All we found were steak knives. We ended up picking up a serrated and large knife to prep for meals (cut veggies, meat, bread, etc).
– Storage containers. Nothing for leftovers. We picked up cling wrap and plastic gallon bags which did the trick.
– It gets hot out there, so the pool was the place to be and to have lunch al fresco.
Aside from these small nice-to-haves we have nothing but great things to say and would definitely stay at PVO again! A big thanks to Charlene – who answered any questions or concerns we had promptly and professionally (Guy’s assistant as he was out of town) – and couldn’t do enough to make sure we were happy.